Student Achievement

Tuition Reimbursement

I know employees are still get tuition reimbursement for college classes. I think if a state agency is going to pay for a college degree then the employee should have to sign a contract that makes them stay with the agency for a couple of years minimum. I have known several employees who have had the state pay for their degrees and then they go to the private sector for the higher salary. We need to stop this practice!



29 votes
Idea No. 1712